[meta-tool] The plan

Mahimana Bhatt mbhatt at gsuite.ihmc.us
Fri May 29 13:52:01 CDT 2020

Hi Robert,
I am working on setting up a running simulation from docker to ensure all
things are working fine, then I will be building everything from source and
study the whole system. I might get it done by Wednesday next week I guess.

Regards,
Mahimana Bhatt
Research Intern
Institute of Human and Machine Cognition
Pensacola, FL