[ILoveScience-santarosa] I LOVE Science review, Mon Nov 24 8 am

Megan Pratt mpratt at ihmc.us
Mon Nov 17 13:50:06 CST 2008

I will hold an I LOVE Science review session on Mon Nov 24 at 8 am at IHMC. My apologies for not having one sooner. We will cover November and December activities, and I could cover the October activities as well. I apologize also for the date. The IHMC classroom is very booked and this was the best opportunity. Let me know if you would like to come but can't make this and I can try to schedule another time.

Let me know if you have any questions. I hope the activities have been going well.

Thanks.
Megan